What to do if you experience a technical issue
Oops! Sometimes, this happens. It may be a bug, or it may be something else. Either way, our Support team is here to help.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- A detailed explanation of the issue you are experiencing
- Browser information: please visit https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/. At the top, you will see a green button that says "Copy". Please click the green button and simply paste the information into your email. The link that you paste will contain all of the technical information needed from you!
- A screenshot: screenshots are extremely helpful in addressing any technical issues. It is possible to take a screenshot on any device except for flip phones. If you aren’t sure how, check out this article and click on green arrow that corresponds to your device type. Please attach your screenshot to your email.
When describing your issue, please consider the following questions and include your answers if possible:
- What happens if you try the same action again?
- Is this the first time you have experienced this issue?
- Do you experience the same issue on other devices?
Once our Support team receives this information from you, we will start investigating and follow up if we need any additional information. Once we have an update, we will let you know!
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com.